Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Honeymoon

The first week of school has gone by without a hitch, and the new group I have to work with seem pretty reasonable so far. It is the honeymoon, though, and I know that there will be some bumps in the road ahead. The boys are getting into the groove of waking up and are both doing very well, too. I have come home very tired each day and fell asleep on the couch a couple times, and this isn't unusual for the first week, but having morning yard duty hasn't helped any either. The traditional first day sore throat was present, but the second day was better. I managed to go for a ride this afternoon in the 92 degree weather. I am going to try to continue this blog as a kind of a journal, realizing that nobody will probably read it but me, but that is fine. Maybe my mom will read it. I haven't kept any kind of a journal in years, and since I rarely write emails or call people to talk about my life, this may serve those two purposes. At least I will try not to abandon this project as so many of the bloggers I read seem to have done. Maybe I will bail, who knows. I really just like looking for music on these things. I found some good Albert Collins today here. My dad has this record called Ice Pickin and I really like it. Well maybe if I do something interesting, I'll write about it later. See ya!

No comments: