Monday, September 04, 2006

It's A Butte!!

Here is a picture I took while riding my bike around Camanche. I did some photoshop effects on it. It's a butte! Today is Sherri's birthday. We went to lunch at Sho Mi sushi restaurant with the kids and Ruth and Rob. It was great! We are all sushi hyped now. I can't believe raw fish tastes so good! We are watching Nip Tuck season three now. It is so trashy, but so good! I actually feel guilty for liking that show. Sickness! We went to Chico to visit Allan and Katherine this weekend too. It was lots of fun. We went out to Sierra Nevada Brewery for dinner, then went back to their house and played Cranium which is like charades, pictionary, scrabble, and trivial pursuit all in one game. The next day we went for a bike ride in Bidwell Park. It has been a nice Labor Day/ birthday weekend.

No comments: